Today is the day we open our doors again after 4 long months!
We are open for breakfast from 9am and we have been working tirelessly to get the restaurant ready with some big changes in place.
Our team are learning the new normal so please bare with us as this is new to us too.
- Our tables are spaced out over 1 meter apart so please don’t move them.
- There are sanitiser stations throughout the restaurant so please use upon entering.
- We are required to take name and telephone number of all members of the party upon arrival.
- This willOnly be kept for 21 days and will not be passed on third parties.
- We have a one way system so please use the front door to enter. The back will be an exit only where possible.
- Please do not come into the restaurant if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. Please just call and cancel your booking.
- There are more steps we have taken to ensure staff and customer safety. Please follow the guidelines and enjoy our beautiful new space.
We can’t wait to see you all x
From the BBC
Diners across the UK will be able to enjoy half-price meals throughout August from Monday, as part of a government scheme aimed at boosting restaurants and pubs post-lockdown.
"Eat out to help out" applies to eat-in food and drink on Monday to Wednesdays at more than 72,000 venues.
The discount is capped at £10 per person and does not apply to alcohol. But critics said unhealthy food should have been excluded from the scheme, over fears it could fuel obesity.
HM Revenue and Customs boss Jim Harra has also warned the scheme may not offer value for money for taxpayers.
How can I use the 'eat out to help out scheme'?
Most Britons still 'uncomfortable' eating out. The scheme is designed to encourage people to visit restaurants, cafes and pubs, which have been badly hit by the lockdown.
Around 80% of hospitality firms stopped trading in April, with 1.4 million workers furloughed - the highest of any sector - according to government data.
Many venues which have reopened since 4 July have also been forced to operate at a lower capacity to comply with social distancing rules.
The offer only applies at participating eateries in areas of the UK that are not in local lockdown - but major chains including Pizza Express, Costa Coffee, McDonald's and Nando's are among the 72,000 to have signed-up.
Chancellor Rishi Sunak said: "Our 'eat out to help out' scheme's number one aim is to help protect the jobs of 1.8 million chefs, waiters and restaurateurs by boosting demand and getting customers through the door. "The industry is a vital ingredient to our economy and it's been hit hard by coronavirus, so enjoy summer safely by showing your favourite places your support - we'll pay half."
No vouchers are required to use the offer, with the participating establishment deducting 50% from the bill and charging the discount to the Treasury.
There is no minimum spend and you can use the discount as often as you like on eligible days. However, it does not apply to takeaways.
Officials said there had been more than 3.3 million hits on the "eat out to help out" restaurant finder website since it started up last week.